Site Crowne Plaza Maastricht
Develop hotel revenue by following the sales and marketing strategies for the hotel which leads to achieving the annual hotel budget. Regularly sell hotel rooms, meeting rooms and food and beverage through direct client contacts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieving budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximize profitability for the following segments;
- Corporate (transient and group revenue)
- Leisure group revenue
- Wholesale (transient and groups)
- Banqueting revenue
- Group tour
- F&B revenue
- Increasing the account production for special corporate by room nights and increasing the contracted rates by working with a clear account plan
- Setting up a RFP strategy for next year with the General Manager
- Handle RFPs of own accounts
- Further build on existing relationship with contacts
- Finding future contacts
- Increasing banqueting revenue from these accounts
- Handling incoming requests
- Executing the sales plans and strategies that drive measurable incremental occupancy,
- Increasing average rates, volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
- Producing weekly/monthly reports about the result.
- Analyzing current/potential market and sales trends,
- Coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share to ensure actual sales meets or exceeds established revenue plan.
- Looking for new local accounts for room nights and meetings
- Organizing regular company visits off-sight and on-sight in the hotel to present the product and to develop fruitful cooperation
- Performs regular cold calls to search for new potential clients
- Participating in Trade shows
- Providing guests with information (For example: loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
Planning own agenda, 3 days outside of the hotel meeting clients and closing business. 2 days site inspections and sales call blitz by phone from the hotel.
Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org